Along with sending and receiving money from your account, Cash app offers you services like buying or selling Bitcoins. It is known as the safe, fast, and reliable money transfer platform that also helps users to sell, buy, and store Bitcoins. You can easily buy or sell Bitcoin from the Square Cash App without making any extra effort. But sometimes, you may face problems while transferring BTC from any other Bitcoin wallet. Generally, you have to do a one-time setting to send BTC from the Cash App. Here, in this article, we have mentioned quick steps to enable the Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal settings on your device.
How to Transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Other Application?
Nowadays, people use multiple applications, like Cash app, Binance, Coinbase, etc. to transfer various activities related to money transfer. You might be wondering can you send Bitcoin from Cash App to another wallet. You must be familiar with the steps to receive BTC on Coinbase or Binance or any other cryptocurrency from Cash App.
Luckily, Cash app allows users to withdraw BTC from the app itself using the Bitcoin wallet address hassle-freely. But you can use the wallet address only after the successful verification of your Cash App login account. It means you need to enable the settings only for one time just to upload documents and getting approval. It only takes few seconds to execute the Bitcoin verification process but approval may take some hours.
Quick Steps to Configure Settings for Bitcoin Withdrawal on Cash App
Once you are done with the Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal verification, you can easily avail the Bitcoin withdrawal service on your app. Given below are the simple steps that you can follow on your device:
- Firstly, open the Cash App on your mobile phone, and then click the profile tab located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and locate the Bitcoin section and then choose the Bitcoin button. Then, go down and click on the “Enable Bitcoin withdrawal” option.
- Now, the verification pop-up will appear on the screen, where you need to click the continue button.
- Allow the camera access to Cash App and put a valid photo-id proof near the camera. Also, scan your face to complete the verification process.
- Now, a message indicating “Bitcoin Withdrawal Approval is pending” will appear on the screen. After that, you have to wait for a maximum of 24-48 hours.
- After successful verification, you will receive an email message and notification showing successful activation for Bitcoin withdrawal.
That’s it! Once you are done with the above steps, you can transfer or withdraw your Bitcoin on Cash App.
How Can I Withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App Easily?
You must be familiar with the detailed steps to Withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App and what is the Cash App bitcoin withdrawal fee. Simply execute the following point one by one in order to withdraw bitcoin from your Cash App:
- Firstly, click on the Banking tab located on the home screen of your Cash App.
- Select Bitcoin and then press the “Withdraw Bitcoin” option.
- Scan a QR code address that appears on the screen or Use a Wallet Address to enter manually.
- At last, confirm with your PIN or Touch ID.
How Much is the Cash App Bitcoin Withdrawal Limit?
A minimum balance of 0.001 bitcoin is necessary to be maintained in your account to make a withdrawal. The withdrawal amount cannot be exceeded more than $2,000 worth of bitcoin every 24 hours and up to $5,000 within any 7 days. It takes about two hours or even a little longer to transfer Bitcoin to external wallets.
Hope, now you are familiar with the Cash App Bitcoin Withdrawal Settings and process. We have also mentioned how to enable BTC withdrawal & send or transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to another crypto app. If you are facing any issues or need any help, contact the professional Cash App experts to solve all your issue at the earliest.