Cash app is one of the most widely-used American apps that allows users to transfer money from their accounts. It allows you to directly transfer money from your account to anyone by using your contact number. Additionally, you can also transfer funds using your email address or #cashtag. However, you may experience some issues while using your cash app accounts. One of the common problems that many users have encountered is their Cash App account locked or closed. Here, in this article, we have mentioned all the important information to recover your cash app account. We have also mentioned common reasons for a locked account.
Why My Cash App Account Gets Locked?
Cash App is the most secure and safe platform that allows you to make transactions between your accounts. The applications allow its customers to even add, sell, and purchase Bitcoin. These results make Cash App a strong and secure platform that keeps all your confidential details safe. But sometimes, cash app may lock your account and makes you unable to perform any activity.
Mainly the Cash app login account is locked due to unusual activity done from your Cash app account. These transactions are basically restricted to the cash app and impact the credibility and legitimacy of the account. Whenever Cash app encounters any problem from your end, whether knowingly or not, it blocks your account.
What if Cash App locked my account due to unusual activity?
Whenever, Cash App deactivates your account due to Unlawful activity going at your end, try to find its exact cause. Mainly, your account is locked to prevent all your data and money from unauthorized access. It will display an error message every time when you try to log in to your account.
Apart from unusual activity, another reason for such an issue is incorrect login credentials. Entering the wrong password multiple times can cause login issues to the Cash App account. If you or anyone try to access your account and enters the wrong password multiple times, then Cash App disables the account.
How do I recover my cash App account?
Whenever Cash app closed my account, you must be wondering how to unlock Cash App Account with money. There are many lengthy processes available in the market that you can follow to recover your cash App account. But here we have mentioned a simple and straightforward process to recover your cash App account. All you have to do is:
- Firstly, log in to your Cash app account by entering the correct credentials on its mobile application.
- Now, click on the profile icon located on the top-right corner of the Cash app home page.
- Scroll down and then click on the “support” option.
- Here in the blank space, you need to mention your issue in detail. Also, provide your cash app registered email address and contact number so the team can reach you.
- This process will basically send a review request related to your locked account to the cash app support team.
- Now the cash app help executives will contact you to complete the verification process.
- You need to tell them your registered details along with some additional information, like social security numbers.
- Alternatively, you will receive a verification email on your registered account. You just have to open the verification link and follow on-screen instructions to reopen your account.
The whole process will take about 24 to 48 hours to resolve your issue and makes your account working. Once the verification process is successfully completed, your cash app account gets unlocked and you can access its features like before. You can also reset Cash PIN if any suspicious activity is found on your account. In case of any issue or further support, feel free to contact our technical support team. The experts are available 24*7 to activate your account and solve its issue at the earliest.