Cash App is one of the most widely used applications that allow users to enjoy convenient payment services and money transferring-related tasks. However, there is some small amount of money that you need to pay every time you made any transactions using the application. The amount that you have to pay actually depends on the amount that you have to share.
There are some basic eligibility criteria that you need to focus on before creating your account on the Cash app. One of such criteria is that to have a Cash app account, you should have a minimum age of 18 years. Many people usually wonder whether they can create their Cash app account if they are under 18 years of age. Furthermore, users also ask if their children as minors can safely use the Cash app.
Why minors should have a Cash App account?
It is important to know why a child or a minor needs to have their access or an account for Cash App? With the advancements in technology from the last many years, we all need a convenient way to transfer money to one another. With that fact mentioned, parents can easily set up their Cash App login account for their children so they also transfer money.
Furthermore, minors, mainly students, always face situations when they have to send money or receive it from their parents. Along with this, their schools have lots of things that have to buy. However, sometimes, there can be some sort of emergency where parents might not be able to give money to their kids at that point. In such a case, a convenient money transfer application like Cash App is required to transfer money.
How to Get a Cash App Card.
After having an account on Cash app, you can add money to your cash app account using a Cash app card. All you have to do is:
- Open the Cash App account on your device.
- Click on the Cash Card icon located on the lower-left corner of your device. Then, choose the “GET FREE CASH CARD” option.
- Choose any color for your cash app card. You just have to click on the color and tap the continue button to proceed to the next step.
- You can personalize your card by choosing the enable or disable option for showing your Cashtag.
- You have to write or draw in your signature to input it on your Cash card account. You can also add stamps by clicking the little smiley face button located under the signature section. Once you’re done, click on Next.
- Enter all the asked information like your Mailing address, first and last name. Review the email address and other information to ensure that you are entering the correct details. Then, click on the Next button to proceed.
That’s all! You have successfully applied for the Cash app card. You should receive your card within the next 10 business days after applying.
Cash App Under 18 Solution
As per the Cash App rules, anyone who is under 18 years of age cannot create an account to enter into a legal contract in the United States. So, to open a Cash App account, you must agree to this binding legal contract with Cash App. When you try to verify your account, it will ask information like for your Card number, bank account, social security number, and much more that you cannot have if you are not over 18.
The only way for a user of age 16, 17, or less to use the app via a Cash App Card from an elder supervisor. So it is recommended not to worry about your kid’s account, as the parents you can offer your Cash Card loaded with a fixed amount and always keep track of it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How old do you have to be to get a cash app card?
You must be 18 years of age to get a Cash app card.
What Money app can I use under 18?
You can use the following money application if you want to transfer money under 18 years:
- Plan’it Prom
- Tip Yourself
How to send money for minor under 18?
You can easily send money to anyone who has age of 18 years or more. And parents or someone who has age of 18 years or more can also transfer money to account of minor.
Read related article – Cash App Minimum Age Requirements