We all need a safe and secure money transfer app, which can prevent our money from any unauthorized access. There are some strong policies made to keep your account safe from hacking. Among all such popular apps, one of the most impregnable applications that people use nowadays is Cash App. This app is considered best in terms of security and safety of users, Cash App has been specially designed to allow people to send, receive and store money online.
There is a unique Cash App PIN that you can apply to make your account on the Cash app safe and secure. These security features allow users to ensure a risk-free payment experience. But there are some instances when you might face problems with your Cash App PIN. In many situations, you might forget it and need to change it. Here, in this article, we have mentioned in detail how to change Cash App PIN.
What is my Cash App PIN?
It is important to know where is the Cash App PIN in your account and what is Cash App PIN used for. We all know that PIN is a highly confidential code that allows us to safeguard our money from theft and unauthorized access. As bank account holders, we obviously use a PIN to secure our bank accounts, debit cards, and credit cards.
So, you must know your Cash app login credentials to create a unique Cash App PIN for your account. Cash App PIN is just a 4-or-6-digit numerical code without which you cannot send money or make payment through a Cash App wallet or cash card. You need to enter this code to make any transaction in the Cash App.
What if I forgot my Cash App PIN?
Many Cash App users use a touch ID rather than a PIN to send and receive money from their account. This is because of the fact that touch id on Cash App is basically the impression of your thumb and it is quite time-consuming rather than entering that 4-digit pin again and again.
Cash app PIN allows access to only that person who is the account holder or who has the exact login credentials of your account. You can also visit the official sire of Cash app to reset your account PIN, i.e., https://cash.app/help/us/en-us/3121-reset-cash-pin. The touch ID feature makes only the real account holder to use their account. It allows only the users who had registered his/her thumbs impression to set up account on any device.
After configuring the proper Cash app account settings, you can follow the below-given steps to reset or change Cash App password on Android and iOS devices:
- First of all, open the Square Cash App app on your phone.
- Click on the personal tab located at the top-right side of the home screen. It is usually indicated as a round-shaped icon.
- Scroll down and click on the “Privacy” option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, select the “Change Cash PIN” option followed by the click on the “forgot Cash App PIN” option.
- Now you need to confirm your identity, you will receive a code from Cash App on your registered mail id or phone number.
- Just enter the secret code in the given field after which you can create a new PIN for your Cash App payments.
- After confirming your Cash App account, an option to change Cash App PIN will appear on your screen.
All you have to do is click the link and follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the process. You can apply these steps when you forgot your PIN as in such cases you can’t do anything with your Cash App account. It is important to recover your PIN to use your account and its features.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does cash app weekly limit reset?
The weekly limit of your Cash app account doesn’t reset on any particular day of the week. It actually depends on when you have registered for the cash app.
How do I reset or change my cash App password?
- Click on the profile icon located on your Cash App home screen.
- Select Privacy & Security.
- Click on “Change Cash PIN” button.
- At last, confirm your new PIN.
What is my PIN number for my cash APP card?
Basically, the Cash App and Cash Card PIN are the same. Your Cash app PIN is a highly confidential code that is required to make any transactions.