Want to be a millionaire and thinking to invest in Stocks? Investing in Stocks or Bitcoin is no more a hurdle if you are a Cash App user and know how everything is done exactly. But, before you make any final decision, it is important to measure the good and bad of buying Stocks through the Cash App. Once you are satisfied with its end results, you can proceed ahead with buying it instantly. Many people think that Cash App is only meant for processing P2P transactions and are unaware of the fact that it also supports buying and selling Stocks and BTC.
When people got to know about this useful feature of Cash App at the time of its launch which took place two years, it created a buzz among them. So, before we learn about the process to buy Stocks on Cash App, let us now discuss the Cash App Stock pros and cons.
Pros of buying Cash App Stocks
- No investment fee: When you buy Stocks over a Cash App platform, you do not need to pay a trading fee for the same
- Can invest even for $1: if you are not sure of how trading in Stocks work, you can start by investing for as little as $1
- Best for beginners: even if you are new to investing and do not know how to buy Stocks, Cash App makes it hassle-free for the users
- Supports Mobile trading: if you do not have a PC to play your investment game, then you can use your mobile device for the same
Cons of buying Cash App Stocks
- Lesser investment options: when we compare it with other platforms, Cash App has fewer investment options.
- Lesser features: it does not have in-depth features and tools to let you explore the world of investment thoroughly.
- Not suitable for professional traders: if you are a professional trader, you may not find enough investment tools in it and it may not fulfill your investment goals.
Best Cash App Stocks to buy right now
Before we tell you how to buy Stocks on Cash App, it is worth noting the best Stocks to buy on Cash App.
Even if you are not sure that the bought Stock will benefit you, then you can invest for a lesser amount to see the results. After learning about Cash App Stock pros and cons and the best Stocks you can buy right now, let us understand the process to buy Stocks.
How to Buy Stocks on Cash App?
To buy Stocks on Cash App, follow these steps and enjoy better returns on your investment:
- Go to the Cash App home screen
- Enter Cash App sign in details to access your account
- Now, tap on the “Investment” tab
- In the search bar, enter the company name of which you want to buy Stocks
- Select the company from search results
- Click on the “buy” option and enter the amount for buying
- Complete the account verification by following some prompts
- Enter your Cash PIN or verify the transaction with a Touch ID
Your transaction won’t be completed until you have a sufficient balance in your Cash App account. If you do not have enough available, you can put money to Cash App card first and then complete the transaction.
You are advised to carry out research on Stock values and Cash App Stock pros and cons before investing. If you are unsure about investing in Stocks, you can get the necessary help from experts. We hope that we were of help to you and helped clear your confusion about buying Stocks on Cash App.