Nowadays, the whole traditional process of money management is transforming into advanced and flexible ones. There are many digital apps like Cash App that help users in simplifying the money management task. These apps allow users to easily send or receive money from their account and that’s too within seconds. You can even buy Stock and Bitcoins through the Cash App. But, before availing of all advantages of the Cash App, you have to link a bank account to cash App.
Sometimes, you may experience issues that make you unable to link bank account properly. If you can’t link bank account to Cash App, try to find the exact cause and proper troubleshooting methods to fix the issue. Here, in this article, we have mentioned proper troubleshooting solutions to fix the issue.
Why Can’t I Link Bank Account to My Cash App?
There are several reasons why you may face problems while linking your bank account to cash app sign-in account. Some of the scenarios that can cause such issues are given below:
Bank Account Type is not supported
Square Inc. doesn’t support various non-transactional bank accounts. In such cases, users of these banks may face problems while making any transaction from their account. You may not credit and debit money from your account. Make sure you are not using the Prepaid cards as these are not supported.
Typing Mistakes in Bank Details
Any mistake while typing your routing or account number can cause issue. So, it is recommended to double-check your account information and always enter it carefully. If you don’t know your routing and account numbers, contact your bank.
For verification purposes, Square will transfer and withdraw a small amount to your bank account. Sometimes both credit and debit processes may execute simultaneously, so you must have a minimum amount of $1.00 in your bank account. If your account doesn’t have that minimum amount, verification process may get failed because of insufficient funds.
How to link or add bank account to Cash app?
If you use cash app without a bank account, then follow the below-mentioned steps to link bank account to Cash App e-wallet:
- Before applying the steps add the bank account, ensure whether you are using an updated application.
- Remove the cache and cookies’ memories as this resolves all the common issues.
- Also, check and make sure that you are using the latest version of Cash app on your phone.
- Still facing the issue, don’t worry! Try to scan your device using any third-party Anti-virus application.
- Enter all the asked banking details carefully. Make sure you don’t make mistakes while doing so as even a small mistake can put you in trouble.
- Double-check the status of your debit and credit card with your bank.
- If you have to travel long distances, inform the bank and request them to access the normal functioning of your cards.
Hope, the above tips help you to link your bank account to the Cash app. If you experience any problems or are still unable to link your bank account, then immediately contact the bank’s representative. They will definitely help you to resolve all your issues.
That’s the end of this article. We have clearly mentioned all the possible causes and solutions if you can’t link your bank account to Cash App e-wallet. Just apply all the above-mentioned tips and tricks one by one to get over the problems. In case, if your problem remains unresolved, feel free to contact our technical support team.